Tis only me

Tis only me

Friday 17 January 2014

I'm coming out!

Right, that's it, I've hidden in the shadows for far too long, there has been a secret inside me and I need to come clean.

Over the many lives I've lived people have seen me, as facilitator, puppet master, farmer, artist, author and whatever else you'd like to throw in.

But over the Past few months, I've been traveling up and down to the Park Studios, in Ranelagh, Dublin.

Where I've been Partaking in a "Working In Television" Course, It is really, really great, inspiring and just great fun, whatever happens, I'm glad I've done it!

The Scary Dollies Puppets are still on the go, just taking a little break.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScaryDollies

Tullula O'Tullaig has also been quiet, but will be back on line as well,

http://sundaystimedollies.blogspot.ie/


And watch out for many, many, many more fun things to see, do and be shocked by....

Of coarse, any job offers ideas and sponsorship deals welcome!

Sean.



No comments:

Post a Comment